Itchy Feet

Monday, October 02, 2006

D-day plus one week

I must have looked like I was doing a Mr Bean walk....it's certainly not much fun trying to walk around the supermarket when your leg goes into spasm because there is a reluctant foetus pressing on your nerve. Oh well, at least I managed to lean on the trolley and didn't collapse on the floor like I did in the kitchen the other day.
Before I forget....instructions for Big Cuz for Amazon. You don't need a log in. Just go to amazon.co.uk and in the top right hand corner it should say wish list and then you click on that and then a new screen should come up saying 'Find wish list' and then you type in Bean Chittock and hopefully it will work.
Jon is going down to London for an interview tomorrow, so perhaps this will mean that Bean decides that it's the perfect time to come out and play. I hope not. Jon's off this evening after dinner and then should be back tomorrow evening in time for either the pub quiz or a baby. Mum and Dad are staying in the barn next door in case I need some help in the middle of the night.
If nothing has happened by Wednesday, we have to go to Scarborough to see the consultant. Now I really don't want to be induced, so hopefully they will agree to hold off until next Monday and give the Bean a bit more time to decide to make a move.
In the meantime, the thumb twiddling continues.....

3 Comments:

  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I wanted to be the first to post a message!!!! I think it was my stern conversations with Bean that did it. xxxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 am  

  • Yes, congratulations indeed :-)
    xx

    By Blogger Lu, at 10:26 am  

  • I am assuming it happened finally!?
    Congratulations!

    -Marie-(a fellow student of previous posting Lu)

    By Blogger ICEUS, at 12:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home