Itchy Feet

Friday, July 21, 2006

News from up north

Just a quickie to update you, as I know I have been rather lax of late.
Jon and I are now back in Yorkshire. I fled Bermuda last Monday, flying via the UK on to France for a few days with Mum and Dad in the place in the south-west. Then we flew back to Liverpool and headed on to Yorkshire, where Jon joined us on Tuesday this week after spending the weekend with his Mum.
It's been a strange re-adjustment and I still have some doubts about the decision we have made, but I know it is for the best. It's nice to be away from the cockroaches and despite this rather abnormal heatwave in the last few days, it's also nice to be away from the humidity of the Triangle.
And of course, it was lovely to see Jon's Mum when she picked me up from the airport and spend some time -- albeit too short -- with her. It's nice to be back with Mum and Dad, although they are in a pretty stressful situation at the moment with the different houses that they are trying to sell, furnish etc.
In the next couple of weeks, we should have more of an idea what the future holds in store for us. In the meantime, we are well. Bean and I went to the midwife here on Wednesday and everything is fine.
Thanks again for all the love and support of late. I'll post more when I get the chance.
Han
xxx

1 Comments:

  • Strange...........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home