Itchy Feet

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Techno Bean

This is real proof that we have spent the past few days twiddling our thumbs....Bean now has a personalised wish list on Amazon.co.uk. I'm not necessarily suggesting that everyone goes out and buys presents for the baby, but if anyone fancies it, we thought this might be a good idea. You have to have your own sign in and then you go to wish lists and put Bean Chittock as the name and then it should let you see what Bean would like....or what we think Bean might like!!
Any problems, I am a technophobe, but Jon should be able to help.
As for the birth...as you may gather it hasn't happened yet.
xxx

3 Comments:

  • What's all this Big Cuz has been telling me about inheriting a pair of trendy (not to say, couth) slippers?? Tell us more....

    Also have had yet another brain wave on the naming of Baby Bean. What about Inigo or Fabian??! What do you mean,you don't think so?? Lots of fab more suggestions, so watch this space.

    I suppose that my title could be shortened to 'Great Aunt Fairy'? Or maybe not! Don't even think about it, Jon....! (This apropos-of-nothing comment might need translating for those not in the know!)

    xxxxxxxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 pm  

  • I am a bit stuck. I am probably the only person in the universe that has never used amazon. as I don't have a log in can I still have a look???

    I also want to know if Jon tried putting you in a wheelbarrow over cobbles as I suggested on the phone to hurry Bean up? Hopefully Bean will have listened to his Auntie Kate, otherwise I will have to have another stern phone conversation.......!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 pm  

  • Kate has to be the only person who has seriously stern conversations with unborn babies!
    Over the phone as well....
    I blame the parents.......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home