Itchy Feet

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Shall I stay or shall I go?

Lorna and I went to this lovely arty shop today and had lunch and I treated myself to an early birthday present of a necklace with huayruro beads, which are Amazonian seeds supposed to bring luck and fertility...well, I seem to have the latter, so perhaps if I wear them I'll get the former. It was nice just hanging out and doing girly stuff, something I don't really get the chance to do and chat with such a good friend.
It was only when I came back that I realised how tired I am. I managed half an hour at the gym and then got distracted and bought a couple of t-shirts from a shop on the way home that are big enough to cover my growing bump. I was supposed to be going out to watch a film made by a visiting journalist about Guatemala, but think I need to just take it easy tonight.
I tried to speak with Jon and he was about to have dinner and have just called him back, but he's busy upstairs talking with Linda Jo and Alan, the chairman of the Sloop Foundation. I have asked him to have a really good think about what is going to happen over the next few weeks. I know a lot of it is out of his control, but I have decided he needs to make a decision as to when I come to Bermuda. Maybe this is just the rational head that I have on my shoulders today, but I don't want the stress any more of moving without stability.
It therefore doesn't look as though I'll be going to Bermuda in the next few days and think it's probably more likely in a couple of weeks, if indeed at all......ho hum.

3 Comments:

  • Don't go Hannah.

    Lorna will be away and we can play.

    Without you I will be left with only the lovely Lucy Hockings.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 am  

  • DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH SENOR HALS!!

    Love

    (Lovely) Lucy Hockings of the BBC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 am  

  • And Auntie Fred said who is Senor Hals? And what is wrong with him?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home