Itchy Feet

Monday, June 19, 2006

My last night in Lima






Before anyone tells me some of the pictures are the wrong way around, I know and am sorry....but here are the photos from my despedida -- leaving do -- this evening. It was a lovely evening and am very tired and a wee bit emotional now, so I will leave the 'eloquent' (ambitious, I know) comments for another time. Suffice to say, I've been very lucky to have such wonderful friends here in Lima and I will miss them ever so much, and thanks to Sally for the putting on the gathering and for buying Bean the lovely baby clothes.
Buenas noches a todos (on my last night in Lima)

2 Comments:

  • Hurrah! A picture where Hannah actually looks pregnant. Just when we were suspecting maybe it really was after all just a dodgy sausage in Bolivia!!
    Question for 'them' that know. What was Fred doing scoring a goal for Brazil? Fred gets everywhere.
    By the way Han, you look pretty much like I did with you at 6 months - carrying a small beach ball shoved up your jumper. As I said on the phone - it could be pay back time!!!!
    Good luck with the Doc's appt today and the flight tonight.
    Mum xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 am  

  • Hannah - I so agree that you are starting to look like your Mum, when she was pregnant. You are even standing the same way that she does, in the last photo!
    Hope that you can find time to keep up the blog in Bermuda - we all enjoy it so much.

    Sorry about my surprise appearance for Brazil (?Brasil - not very good at Geogers. Quite good at scoring goals, though!)

    Love
    The Fairy Godmother
    xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home