Itchy Feet

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Good winds

I will update my blog with some more news soon, but have decided to listen to my itchy feet once again. As events here seem like they will be overshadowed for some time by stories about Sharon (and am not talking about the Sharon and Tracey kind), Jon and I are taking advantage of a cheap deal to go to Buenos Aires...which means good winds. I am not sure what kind of winds exactly will be emanating from said city, but I will repeat on whether I agree with that description when I get back. Have had a great thought...how about a wedding loop blog?

2 Comments:

  • Wedding loop to follow, once date set according to Spangle!
    Love as ever xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:03 pm  

  • I think a wedding loop blog is a cracking idea. Good thinking! Hope the winds were good...

    ps - in case they haven't been passed on already, muchos congrats to the happy couple :-)

    By Blogger Lu, at 8:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home