Itchy Feet

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Treeless in Santiago

I cannot believe it....
Went to the supermarket today, hoping to make myself feel more seasonal by buying a fake tree...but no such luck. How on earth can they be treeless in the week before Christmas? Had to suffice with beer and a bouquet of flowers instead. Still the latter has sunflowers in - my favourite flower - and the former is for Jon when he arrives on Tuesday. Still no idea what I am doing for Christmas. Doesn't really matter I suppose. I'll be thinking of friends and family and sending loads of love from afar.
Feliz natal
xxx

4 Comments:

  • Can't you decorate the bottles of beer so that they look indistinguishable from a 12foot Christmas tree? All it needs is a few positive vibes and a lot of imagination. Well, quite a lot of imagination actually - but Jon would be soooo impressed.
    Anyway, think what you will save on your electricity bill!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 am  

  • Oh, feel I must answer the beer bottle Christmas tree suggestion and send my good vibes to FG. What a fabulous idea for some festive decoration and cheap too....As for the alcohol again, perhaps we should set up a booze blog. Sorry to hear you're working so hard, but hope you have a fab Christmas..as for the former 'Thoughts from a broad' blog, I did meant to write it like that! Loads of love and happy thoughts to get you through the nights xxx

    By Blogger Peliroja, at 10:41 am  

  • Hello Little Cuz
    Have just managed to get onto this and read everything. Only a bit concerned that decorating the beer bottles might make them a bit more difficult to drink? Have a great Christmas. Big hugs to you
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 pm  

  • Dear Peliroja, I never got to the bottom of who Crapbiggles is? I do feel that this is something that I could do with knowing...........

    Trust your Big Cuz to express such worrying concerns about difficulties of festivally attired bottles of booze.........Nice to know that she is nearly back to normal!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home