Itchy Feet

Friday, December 02, 2005

Chilean palates

My Chilean palate is feeling rather fragile this morning, after a rather big night out with an English friend. I feel like if I open the curtains I might do what gremlins do, but I thought it necessary to clarify the male profile thing for Fairy G. Unfortunately, it's not as interesting as it sounds....the box defaulted to the wrong thing on my profile tis all and ended up saying I was a boy and not a girl...
Right when I think of something intelligent or creative or when my fingers stop being drunk, I will write.
x

1 Comments:

  • Widow Twanky had no idea what happens to gremlins when they pull the curtains, but have now have clarification from Middle Sis.
    Talking of drunken fingers reminds me that it's Crows Nest night tonight.........must dash!
    xxxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home