Itchy Feet

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Lots of news

Ok, ok....a million apologies to anyone who is still reading this blog, and also many thanks for reading it. I have been away for too long, but I do have a good excuse. Since last posting, I have been travelling a massive amount, have got engaged to Jon and have discovered I am pregnant. Jon and I are expecting our baby on September 25 and we're very excited. We're not going to find out if it's a blue baby or a pink baby as my friend Abi asked me, and Baby Chittock, will probably be born in England. I'm not quite beginning to show, although I do look like I ate too much for lunch and my trousers are getting a little tight. Had I posted something earlier, I might have spilled the beans, so I hope you'll forgive me. I wanted to wait until I was safely in the second trimester. I don't know if I'm going to be able to summarise the past three months, suffice to say, they have seen me on more planes than I care to remember and travelling backwards and forwards between Peru and Chile, with a trip to England and another to Bolivia thrown in. So, here I am at almost four months pregnant and back in Lima, which makes me very happy, working pretty hard, setting up interviews and visits for Dan, the South America correspondent who is here to cover the elections this weekend. Yet, another South American country, and another election......this is for another posting.
Love to you all
xxx

6 Comments:

  • You already know how excited I am about all your news!! Am glad to have you back on your blog so I can keep up with what you are up to. Lots & lots of love
    xxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 am  

  • Lovely to have you back, dear little blogger (soon to be bigger blogger!). As big cuz said, you already know how very excited your Dada and I are about your news.
    Looking forward to grandparent status - and what a lovely place to babysit!!!
    Love you xxxxxxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 am  

  • I have to add my own congratulations - you also know how excited U. Dave and I are. Think that we will have to have a 'Baby Chittock Loop'!
    Lovely to have your blog back.
    Love you loadsxxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 pm  

  • Congratulations once again. The Robinson-Rustons are all super excited too and Mum's face was priceless when I told her this meant she was going to be a Great Aunt :-)
    Also very pleased that you are back blogging. I guess your crazee life is now even crazier and I want to read all about it!!!
    love and hugs from Deutschland,
    Lu

    By Blogger Lu, at 7:03 pm  

  • Crikey, Han, this is amazing. Teil and I both send our congratulations and best wishes. Best of British! Toryxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 pm  

  • Even better than A.Jane being a Great aunt - what about George, Muriel and Olive? They will be Great-great aunts and uncle!
    Lots of love from me - but think that for once, I'll remain anonymous!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home