Itchy Feet

Monday, June 18, 2007

A tribute to Senor Hals


I know what it looks like, but my daughter doesn't read the FT and although Daddy can't function in the morning without the Today programme, she seems rather non-plussed by the high-brow broadcasting providing the soundtrack to her breakfast time. So,

I promise I'm not one of those awful pushy parents you (ok I) avoid like the plague, who drive their progeny around in their Chelsea tractors from one activity to another and dress them in designer clothes, but I had to post this picture because I thought it was so funny. Nanny Hils took it at the weekend when I was out running and she was looking after the Bean. And the best thing is: it wasn't even staged. I don't think she's as interested in the story of Salman Rushdie's knighthood as she is in the lovely rustling noise that the paper makes. Anyway, I thought Senor Hals would like this. Belated congratulations to him and Lorena after their wedding. We loved the photos and hope to see more and are glad you had a wonderful day.

3 Comments:

  • In training to follow in Mummy's footsteps?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 pm  

  • Delighted to see Azara's doing something worthwhile at last. Never to early to read a quality rag. It might also prove a useful way to get her to sleep...lots of love from a cold cold Lima xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 pm  

  • This is great info to know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home