Itchy Feet

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

If you're happy and you know it...

...clap your hands. And Azara did just this for the first time on Monday. I had been practising quite a lot with her over the past few weeks and she finally did it when she was sitting on our bed. Not on demand unfortunately, but it still really made me smile. I don't think it'll be long now before she crawls. Now, before anyone says I'm wishing my life away, I'm not. It's wonderful to see all the changes she is going through, all the fantastic new developments and to help ease her frustration, it will be great for her to crawl. She is now pulling herself up on furniture, which is quite entertaining if a little terrifying. And she's growing like a little weed.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Hannah! fab blog!
    Hope you remember me - we met a few years back, you were on the Times (I think?) and I was a tabloid hack on the Daily Mirror. Last time I heard from you I think you were off to South America - having looked at the blog I see there have been some big changes since then! I love your baby's name - it has inspired me as my wife is currently very pregnant - we are expecting a little girl on July 2! I might pinch the name off ya! We already have a little boy, Matthew, who has just turned two and is looking forward to becoming a big brother.
    I left the Mirror last year after five mad years and now work for myself as freelance PR consultant. Have a look at my website www.pressmanpr.co.uk
    take care Hannah, lovely to see that life is treating you so well!
    Steve McComish

    By Blogger Dog Lover, at 1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home