Itchy Feet

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Who's a big girl now?

Azara has gone to nursery for the first time this morning. I feel slightly odd about this, but am sure she is having a whale of a time. The nursery is a few miles away in a little village on the coast and amazingly it's run by a Peruvian woman.
I've had an absolute mound of admin to deal with this morning, so this will have to be short and sweet, but I just wanted to update you on this rather momentous day. If the list of my errands ever gets shorter, I hope to have time to write more.
Thanks to those who have pledged to sponsor me for the 10k so far. Lots of love, Hannah

1 Comments:

  • Hey Han
    I will sponsor you. Hope Azara's first day in nursery went well. Will speak soon.
    xxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home