Itchy Feet

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mucho tiempo

Yippeee...I remembered the password. This blog site had changed the formatting and my baby brain had forgotten the password after I had to re-register, so apologies for not writing for so long. I am up and running again, finally..and the big news is, Azara and I are in Peru. We are staying with Senor Hals y Lorena for a few days and then off to Mark's. What fun. I will update you more when Azara is not making so much noise, but in the meantime, thanks for all the messages and love to you all.
xxx

2 Comments:

  • How hard can a password be?? You are sounding more like your mother and I, every day!
    Glad the trip is going well. Enjoy yourself and stay safe.
    How did Azara cope with the journey? And the change of climate?
    Hope everything is okay - it sounds like it from your posting.

    Love Fairy G.
    x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 pm  

  • Just in case you check this before we speak again on the phone, Han, please email me as I'm not sure I've got your email address correct and I want to send you the list of furniture that's up for grabs.
    Love and hugs xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home