Itchy Feet

Monday, June 04, 2007

Birthday wishes




Princess Azara is asleep upstairs and Daddy is at Lifeboats, so Mummy is home alone and enjoying chocolate and wine and the chance to catch up on some emails and life admin that have been left to fester for a while. I cannot believe that my little Bean will be eight months' old tomorrow. She is certainly growing and she's got her second tooth through and has taken -- in the last few days to trying to pull herself up on everything. It's a lot of fun and she has the most fantastic personality.
Other baby talk....massive congrats to Maz and Sam on the birth of baby Elizabeth. We can't wait to meet her in July when we're up for Ellen's big night.
As far as the title of this blog goes, I thought I should use it for a bit of shameless slef-publicity. Unfortunately, I am going to be thirty in three weeks' time, which is not really filling me with the largest amount of glee. I've decided that I would like a Digital SLR camera as my present and therefore I would like anyone who fancies buying me a present to donate to that worthy cause. I'm planning on doing a bit more travelling in the next few months and would also like to take some really fab photos of the little monkey, so I'd really appreciate any donations instead of other presents.

Many thanks in advance,

Hannah

xxxx

1 Comments:

  • Han - can't believe how much Princess Azara Bean looks like Jon these days. It's getting quite uncanny....!
    Looking forward to seeing you both in a few weeks.
    Love to all
    Fairy G.1
    xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home